Friday, October 10, 2008

Re: my poor blogger etiquette

Apologies for my lack of posting of late. I've been so busy livin life I haven't had time to write about it! (Oooh sorry, that sounded so pretentious, can you tell I'm back in Oakville?) Having been been sucked back into the black hole, I've been living my life as a yuppy impostor. Sleeping in, reading the paper, and taking Bailey on long leisurely walks. Luckily all is not lost: today I joined in on a fab mid-morning pilates class...for most participants it's post offspring-drop-off at private school, pre-shopping trip to Whole Foods, but at least I feel like my rear isn't so close to the floor anymore. Last night I baked (!) what turned out to be a quite tasty pie made with only 8 ingredients! It was my contribution to a gathering of wii enthusiasts at a friend's house. Thanks to Jess, (to avoid the confusion with yours truly we quickly gave her a nickname-Dingo) my new friend from the Aussie Footie game for coming out tonight. She was witness to what is sure to be a wii bowling game that will go down in the annals of wiii bowling history. Tenleigh and James  duked it out each bowling an almost perfect game. Congrats to James who's 9 Strikes won him the game and a free beverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment