Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Great Unveiling

The outside of my house... see the front window behind the tree on the right? That's my room!!

Voila!
After two months of varying degrees of rather make-shift arrangements, I think my room is almost fully furnished. 
Check out my thrift store find: A Louis Vuitton waste paper basket!!
My new side table is working out well. At $5 at a garage sale, I thought it was a steal!
Closets galore! Storage space to hide almost everything. Also my fabulous desk. $20 second hand I might add. All I need now is a chair and I'll be set. 


Here it is everyone...the moment you have all been waiting for. I finally took some pictures of my room! I love it. It's got a great window with a nice breeze, high ceilings, plenty of closet space and although it's on the first floor of our two story house, my room is not under any of the upstairs rooms so it's pretty insulated from noises within the house. Good thing too cause I get plenty of that from the neighbourhood dogs vociferously greeting each other every morning at 7am, 6am on weekends. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww how exciting! Except for the dogs. I have the same problem with trash trucks, busses, crying babies and people dumping bottles in the bins at 6am. Our apartment is SO loud. Earplugs TOTALLY help!

    ReplyDelete