Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Bailey!

It's my puppy Bailey's 2nd birthday today and if I were home I would be having a birthday party for her just like last year! I know I know- it's crazy to have a birthday party for a dog, but why not? My friends and I use every other excuse in the book to throw a rager! Not to mention Martha Stewart who has no qualms about throwing a New Year's party for her cats. 

Anyway I thought I'd dedicate today's post to the little birthday-pup! I love you and I miss you Bailey!

Bailey's homecoming...

Bailey, 8 weeks, trying out the new digs aka her crate for the first time...

I want my mommy! Bailey's not too impressed at my first attempt to make her dinner.

Bailey at about 10 wks old. Getting acquainted with the laundry basket. Awwww...
Cuddle time with me!

Bailey is quite the little adventurer too!


Bailey at about 5 months old. Her first sailing trip!

Taking a dip up north with her buddy Russel. 

Not only does she love to get out and about, but is the life of the party too...
Silly face. 


1 comment:

  1. Having said that, Omega's relationship with METAS does not rolex replica sale involve total in-house certification processes and controls like Patek Philippes does with their "Patek Philippe Seal." This example by Patek Philippe shows that it is not uncommon, or even highly suspect for a company to control a certification rolex replica sale process in-house in the Swiss watch industry. Omega's relationship with METAS, for the foreseeable future will be to test Omega's Co-Axial Master Chronometer movements, which will be officially certified for the following key rolex replica uk factors: METAS will test the function of each and every Co-Axial Master Chronometer movement when exposed to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss; the function of each watch when exposed to a magnetic field of the same strength; and even the average rolex replica daily precision in different positions and temperatures to fall between 0 and +5 rolex replica uk seconds per day (that is considerably less forgiving than the -4 to +6 second tolerance of COSC's chronometer certificate).

    ReplyDelete