Thursday, September 3, 2009

Me New Spectacles!



Ok so not the greatest picture ever but you get the idea... I took this before having the glasses re-fitted so they were slipping down my nose a bit too but in any case here we are, the new and (hopefully) improved geek-look! My previous pair, a much-loved Oliver Peoples design circa 2002 had long seen their day come and go and it was high time for a new pair. The store didn't have a lot of choice (kind of a running theme in this country I've noticed) but I managed to find this pair of Ralph Lauren glasses that I'm very happy with. In fact I've been wearing them out of the house quite often! Unlike the old pair, these glasses have the right prescription which, lo and behold- makes a colossal difference. Talk about seeing through a whole new pair of glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment