Monday, June 1, 2009

Blog

Sorry Loyal Readers. I've fallen off the blog-wagon! I've been up to my eyeballs in readings/ note-takings for my exams which are in two weeks and there is no end to the study in sight. The only thing keeping me going at such an intense pace is the occasional day dream about how amazing it will feel to complete my first semester of law school and to plan my month of fancy-free exploration of this amazing city in which I've been the ultimate hermit. It's shameful how little advantage I've taken of the amazing things to see and do that are right on my doorstep! Ok so I've had a glimpse of the Opera House here and the odd dinner in The Rocks there but mostly I've stayed within a two kilometer radius of my house since I began school in February. Top of the list to see? BONDI!! Obviously swimming won't be on the agenda until it warms up (Septemberish I've been told) but I'm still keen to go down on a sunny day with a picnic and a new magazine and people/ surfer watch at the famous beach! I'm also excited to use my student card to get free or almost free entry into the bevy of museums and galleries around Sydney. There are so many of them - should keep me out of trouble for a month until semester two starts in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment