Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pet Pics

Ok ok I know no one cares about other people's pets, mine or otherwise but I thought this was cute. A cat in a box. It would be even better if the cat's name was Jack...but it's not, it's just Puss. It's a thing in our house... despite any intentions or attempts to name otherwise, all of our pet felines have been called simply, "Puss." 



My Bailey on the other hand was named after my favourite liquor:  Bailey's Irish Creme! What do we think her new face-cut? Now if only I could find time to take her for a paw-i-cure...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know I saw your comment on my blog :)And don't worry, I don't think all Canadians are like that. I think it was just her!! You pets are cute! I miss my dog :( She died a few months ago and I didn't get to say goodbye since I have been in Sydney. Ok... didn't mean to get all sappy there! Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I'll add you to my blog reading list :)

    ReplyDelete